Do you want to be part of a world class team that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online?
It's all about mobile commerce!
Shopgate offers everything online retailers need to be successful in mobile. Our leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) enables online stores to easily create, maintain and optimize native apps and mobile websites for iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones, Android Tablets and Apple TV. The abundant power of mobile commerce with just one simple integration.
With offices in the US and Europe, Shopgate is backed by a team of more than 200 passionate individuals and experienced founders and investors, who share a passion for innovation and mobile commerce while maintaining a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Our founders’ track record is distinguished by several revolutionary and commercially successful ventures. Now, we’re taking the mobile commerce market by storm!
You wanna join?
This Job is For You If
- You are someone with the ability to succeed within a high volume B2B sales environment in conjunction with driving the full sales cycle from start to finish: cold calls, building pipelines and closing online-merchants.
- You are ready to take the mobile apps world by storm
- You look at the phone and say, „80 outbound calls a day? I’ll have that done by lunch time!!“
- You have a relentless drive to crush monthly revenue and sales KPI’s because anything less than being the top dog on the sales team is unacceptable.
- You want to make uncapped commissions.
- You are the Zen Master when it comes to consultative sales skills. You have a clear understanding of how to assess prospects needs to meet your clients objectives.
- You are persuasive. You could sell a cape to Superman.
- You are a master communicator – we’re not talking about the ability to talk someones ear off, we mean successfully communicating, building relationships, and building trust with different kinds of people and personalities.
- You are flexible. Don’t worry we won’t be doing any in-office yoga, but we are a start-up and things change on a daily basis. You gotta be able to roll with the punches and change on the fly.
- You are a strategic thinker who can sell products that are new to online merchants.
- You party after every “yes” and learn from every “no”: Love the challenge.
What You’ll Do on a Daily Basis
Do you want to be part of a world class sales team that is changing the way people shop online?
We are looking for ambitious sales executives that know how to climb walls and chop down trees on their way to successfully selling Shopgates products and services using a consultative selling approach. We currently own 80% of the German mobile commerce market and want to make a similar impact here in the United States. With some pretty lofty goals ahead of us, we know that we can only do it with bad-ass salespeople on board – people who love helping their clients make more money online.
- Have fun!!!
- Cold call to make clients understand that you’re selling a product making them much more successful.
- Follow up on leads until the cows come home.
- Contribute to a team selling environment.
- Crush daily/weekly/monthly sales activity requirements and revenue goals.
- Forecast, track and report sales performance in our proprietary CRM.
- Maintain CRM records.
- Follow up and re-qualify long term nurture prospects as potential customers.
- Position Shopgate as the world leader in mobile commerce.
- 0-2 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the field of e-commerce, e-payment, m-commerce services or other related field.
- Ability to get better and learn every single day. If you are ready to learn you will be a Rockstar in our organization.
- A champions track record of achieving greatness.
- Experience using your consultative sales skills to close complex sales cycles.
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills.
- Grit. We love sales professionals that are confident, cocky and competitive with the ability to rise to any challenge. Like beating your boss in a game of hoops.
Want to move mountains with us? Apply today! We’re looking forward to receiving your application. Make sure to include your CV, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations. Please enclose all documents in one PDF file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Kristi Morris (Senior Corporate Recruiter)
Phone: +1 (650) 827-5588 ext. 650